We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Sports Trainers that work well as part of a team to join our club. Our club prides itself on providing a family friendly environment, which is inclusive and supportive of our club culture. This is a fantastic opportunity for trainers to practice their skills autonomously and independently.
The role would suit but not limited to a reliable Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Massage, Nursing or Exercise Science student.
We will provide the required support and provide training and mentoring from
our Senior Physiotherapist.
Experience preferred but not essential.
Taping, injury management, sports massage, liaising with physiotherapist and coaches, stock management.
• Level 1 Sports Trainer certificate highly regarded.
• Basic First Aid certificate required.
• Assistance can be made to acquire certification.
• Working with Children’s Check
• Availability on Saturday during the BFL season is required (March-September 10.30am-5pm)
• Availability for training (Tuesday and Thursday 5.30pm-7.30pm) is preferred but negotiable.
• We are flexible and willing to adapt to personal circumstances if you are interested but your situation does not suit certain requirements.
• Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adam Saw at Anglesea Physiotherapy Clinic on 52 631211 if interested.
Applications close 22 February 2019.